I am behind on this of course, but I will catch up on the past few weeks soon. On Monday (Feb 8th) I had a doctors apointment. It was fine. I gained another 5lbs, which is better than 12. I'm at 155 now. Which really isn't too bad. My frist weigh in at 13 weeks I was 125, so 30lbs so far I don't think is so bad. With another 7 weeks to go, I may actually gain less with this pregancy. :) Anyways, I've been worried about her movement, but I think it's really all in my head. I just don't have time to sit and think about is she moving or not, so then at the end of the day I can't remember the last time I felt her. But I'm pretty sure everthing is good. I measured fine, her heartbeat was good, and I'm feeling pretty good too. I'm a lot more tired now and she's making me more umcomfortable too. The doctor said her head was down right now, so hopefully she'll stay that way. She has been kicking higher in my belly, so I kinda thought that she would be down, luckily she hasn't found my ribs yet! I go again in 2 weeks and then he said I may have to start going every week. I hate going that often since I don't have any problems, it's just seems like a waste, but whatever he says.
The other day I saw a couple of Colby's newborn pictures and I got really excited. I'm excited to have another little baby to hold, I'm excited to see what she looks like, and I'm excited to see how Colby will react. I'm not excited for sleepless nights and crying babies (yes that includes Colby). I just hope he won't be to needy, I just hope I can give him as much attention as he deserves. He's such a sweet boy, he's started giving kisses (open mouth ones of course) and I love it. I ask for his kisses all day long. Hopefully he will love his new sister and give her kisses too.

0 Thoughts From Friends:
Post a Comment