BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Just to give anyone fair warning who reads this....I am going to be completely honest about this pregnancy and how I'm feeling. It may not be all bright and cheery, just so you know. This is my journal. I will be real, so take it or leave it. :)

Thursday, March 4, 2010

36 weeks

Sometimes I wish time would slow down and other times I wish it would speed up. I can't believe I only have 4 weeks or less left. yikes! But then on the other hand I'm getting so uncomfortable that I wish she would just get here so I don't have this giant belly anymore. I had a doc appointment on Feb. 22. Everything was fine, baby is head down, heartbeat good, measuring right on. She hasn't dropped yet so the doctor said I have a while till delivery. I gained another 6 lbs, so I'm at 161 now. I'm ok with that, I wish it was lower but oh well. I really hate that I'm getting a few more stretch marks on my stomach right above my belly button. The same place I got them with Colby, so annoying because they are right in the most obvious place. Oh well, nothing I can do right now, just hope they fade some after she's born. I'm getting so uncomfortable now, I don't remember it being this bad with Colby. I have a lot more back pain and at night I turn all the time. I usually have to get up to go to the bathroom at some point. Now I can't sleep much past 7 either. That's a bummer since Colby will usually sleep till 7:30 or 8.

I'm starting to feel stressed that I'm not ready for her. I still need to get some stuff for her and I feel like I'm running out of time. I know once she's here I wont feel worried anymore and it will feel like she's always been a part of our life.

0 Thoughts From Friends: