BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Just to give anyone fair warning who reads this....I am going to be completely honest about this pregnancy and how I'm feeling. It may not be all bright and cheery, just so you know. This is my journal. I will be real, so take it or leave it. :)

Saturday, September 5, 2009

10 Weeks

This week we moved from the old farmhouse to a much nicer and new house closer to Bemidji. The house is great, the location is great. Mark's parents drove up and spent the week with us. They helped us move, which was nice so I didn't have to do much really heavy lifting. Moving helped keep my mind off things and also living in a nicer place just made me so much more happy. I really tried to not think much about being pregnant this week. Although a couple times at night I swear that I felt the baby move. Not a kick or strong movement, more like pressure pushing up on my stomach. It was weird, but I really think that it was the baby even though I know you're not supposed to be able to feel the baby move this soon. I am looking forward to my ultrasound since I don't know when my due date is or how far along I am. It will be nice to know that stuff and be able to plan and think about the future.

0 Thoughts From Friends: