BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Just to give anyone fair warning who reads this....I am going to be completely honest about this pregnancy and how I'm feeling. It may not be all bright and cheery, just so you know. This is my journal. I will be real, so take it or leave it. :)

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

11 Weeks & First Ultrasound

September 9th: Had my first ultrasound to determine due date. The size of the baby put me at 11week and 2days, which made my due date March 29th, 2010. I was happy to see that everything looked good and that there was only one baby (always a relief!). It was a pretty quick check, I did not see the doctor at this appointment. This week I also started Colby on some formula, I'm planning to wean him slowly. More for my sake than his. I cut out one nursing time and started giving him a bottle, he took to it great! So that is a relief. I just felt like I wasn't getting enough food to provide for me, the baby, and Colby. I was hungry all the time. Plus I really thought my doctor would be mad if they knew I was still nursing.

These are the pictures they gave me from that ultrasound:





0 Thoughts From Friends: