BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Just to give anyone fair warning who reads this....I am going to be completely honest about this pregnancy and how I'm feeling. It may not be all bright and cheery, just so you know. This is my journal. I will be real, so take it or leave it. :)

Monday, November 16, 2009

19-20 Weeks

Mark was gone for the first two weeks of November. He went to officer training, so I was by myself then. I did ok while he was gone, it would just get hard for me in the evenings when Colby tends to be a little more fussy and Mark usually is here to entertain him. I went out to Colorado to see my family for a week. It was so nice to see them and nice to have some help with Colby. We had a good time and being around my family made me a lot more excited for the baby. My mom had gotten a few little neutral sleepers for him/her. Colby and I were both excited for Mark to be back. My belly has grown some, I can't wear all of my pants and have started wearing maternity pants. That's about it, these two weeks were pretty good, I was excited for the ultrasound next week.

0 Thoughts From Friends: