November 18: Today I went in for my 20 week routine ultrasound. The baby is healthy and measuring the right size. We also found out that the baby is a girl. I was pretty prepared for either a boy or girl, but I did feel like it was going to be a girl. I kinda wanted a boy more since the baby and Colby will be so close in age, but it will be good for him to have a sister. She moved after we saw that she was a girl, so the ultrasound tech didn't get a picture of that, but here are the pictures she did get:





I also had my doctors appointment with my new doctor, Dr. Armstrong. He seems ok, kind of a little strange. But oh well. He was recommended so I'll just go with it. He's just one of those people who closes their eyes when they talk to you and it's weird to me. Also I'm glad I was done nursing at this point, since he seemed not so ok with the whole nursing while pregnant thing. I haven't had any problems, so this visit was really short, he just measured my stomach which was at 21cm, right where it's supposed to be.


0 Thoughts From Friends:
Post a Comment