BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Just to give anyone fair warning who reads this....I am going to be completely honest about this pregnancy and how I'm feeling. It may not be all bright and cheery, just so you know. This is my journal. I will be real, so take it or leave it. :)

Friday, December 18, 2009

Excited

Tonight was Mark's birthday, so we got a baby sitter for sleeping Colby and went to see Avatar. It was good and so nice to get out and be together. Tonight at the theater the lady in front of us had a newborn baby girl. When I saw her I got excited for the first time, I mean really excited and happy that we are having a baby and that she will be a cute little girl! Also tonight we agreed on a name, which is a big deal for us since it takes forever usually. I sugested the name Saige and Mark actually really liked it. So I think that is what we will be naming her, unless we change our minds. But hopefully that is it!

0 Thoughts From Friends: